Monday, December 1, 2014

East Coast FM - Day 1

Just another Manic Monday!




 In the morning, I was greeted by Anne, the receptionist, who said that she had a mountain of paper work for me to do. Anne, true to her word, handed me three large A4 folders and a pile of invoices. Each invoice had a reference number, and my job was to order these reference numbers among the invoices in the folders. Forever trying to be organised and orderly, I dealt with small numbers of invoices at a time, ordering them and piling them up. After about two hours of painstaking work, the task was complete. I could finally breathe a sight of relief.

 After a short lunch, and game of coin toss (of which I am a master), it was time to get back to work. Our job was to erect the Christmas tree in reception. A logistical nightmare, we were confined in a small space, with a large tree. Half an hour later, the Christmas tree was up, but looking quite bare. We found a box of decorations and began to embellish the tree. It was not long before we realised that decorating Christmas trees is not my forte!! - Nonetheless, we got our picture put on East Coast FM's Facebook page to thank us for our hard work!

Onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment